PICTURE WEEK 2021
APRIL 12TH – 15TH
Due to Covid-19 safety measures, we will only be doing individual and sibling photos (unfortunately no group photos this year 2021).
- Order Forms can be mailed-in or dropped off at DDH.
- Order Forms are due the week prior to photos
- Checks should be written to DDH Dance Academy.
- We will be accepting cash or check.
There will not be dance classes during picture week, unless scheduled as an extra practice. We have reserved this week specifically for their dance photo sessions. Also, parents will not be allowed in the studio while portraits are being taken. If you have questions regarding your picture package please contact us.
Picture Week Checklist:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time slot ready to go. Be dressed in costume and appropriate dance shoes. Wear any hairpieces, gloves, shoes etc… included with costume.
- Turn in photo order form(s) with payment by mail to DDH or DDH front desk before Spring Break (last week in March). This will help in having your dancer’s photo session run smoothly and on time.
- Some makeup can be worn for pictures, but is optional.
- Unless otherwise requested by instructor, the dancers can wear their hair in any style that is preferred.