DDH SUMMER CLASSES
DDH offers a variety of summer classes and workshops classes may vary on a yearly basis. Some classes we have offered in previous years are:
- Tiny Dancer Class (ages 3 & 4)
- Combo Camps (ages 5 – 8)
- Technique classes (ages 10 & up)
- Pointe / Ballet classes
- Tricks class (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Hip Hop
- Master Classes(Various styles)
- Fitness classes (Pilates, Zumba, Yoga, etc.)
- Variations Class
- These classes are a non-recital performance classes, that offer students an hour’s worth of original choreography. Be prepared, students will be taught at a faster pace than regular year-round classes. This upbeat and fun learning style engages the dancers from start to finish. Every class will be different choreography, giving a new experience for each class.
For more information, feel free to contact us at your convenience. Note: summer class availability and times may vary on a yearly basis, so click on the “Register” button below to see what classes we have available for this summer!