We are excited to join our students virtually, please be patient with DDH and our staff as we attempt to chart these difficult times. As we are all navigating through the effects of the Coronavirus on our daily lives, I wanted to take a moment and address the question that you may already be asking…
WHAT IS DDH DOING ABOUT DANCE LESSONS?
Governor Tony Steven Evers asked that all schools to close as a preventative measure to “flatten the curve” and stop the spreading of the virus in our community. In response to this request and in an effort to maximize social distancing, I am thrilled to announce that we are moving our learning environment to a digital online experience starting in April. We understand this will be different than our in-person experience, but we believe it will be a fun and innovative way for our students to continue to learn and grow as creatives!
HERE’S WHAT THE DDH DIGITAL ONLINE EXPERIENCE WILL LOOK LIKE:
Dance Students – Classes will be hosted online using Zoom. We will be offering both live and on-demand dance classes through our brand new virtual studio.
DDH RECITALS + COMPETITIONS + PHOTOS:
For those of you who are planning to participate in the upcoming dance recitals and competitions:
- Annual Dance Recital at the Grand is moving forward as planned, but is subject to change or postponement.
- Dance Picture Week has been postponed and rescheduled, we will be accepting orders by mail – 2404 N 3rd Street, Wausau, WI 54403
- Click here to get your picture week order forms
- Dance Magic Dance Competition has been cancelled
- We will be refunding competition fees, please allow some time for this to be refunded. If you have a balance due on your account through March, this refund will be applied to any outstanding DDH balance.
- Celebration Dance Competition has been postponed, but is subject to change.